We have asked for time at the November Sister Assembly to ask for the Friends of St Joseph to be officially acknowledged as an affiliated group with the CSJ Community. We will be put on the agenda.
One of our ideas for presenting all of us is to take video statements from each of us over the course of the retreat. These will be put together in a video by our technical team, Alex and Eric. If you want to dress in any particular way, be sure to bring what you need. A video ensures that even if there are some of us that cannot make it in November (Alex and Eric cannot guarantee they’ll be in town that weekend) everyone’s voices can still be heard.
As preparation think about the following questions:
- What is something you want to share about yourself?
- How did you get connected with the CSJ Community?
- What does it mean to you to be a Friend of St Joseph?
These are just beginning thoughts. We can talk about what we want to say. Each of us will have a brief time and the way of presenting can be creative. Think about it.
We want everyone to be at ease with doing this piece.
Presenting our request
- What are we asking of the CSJ Community?
- What do we bring to the CSJ Community and their mission.